This is due to the natural process of oxidation. Certain ingredients also are derived from vegan forms, such as algae or lichen, while other ingredients are sulfur based. All of these have their own naturally occurring smell which may change naturally over time, but the supplements are perfectly safe and the smell does not have a bearing on the effectiveness of the supplements.
Articles in this section
- Do your vitamins contain Gluten?
- Do your vitamins contain Soy?
- Do your vitamins contain Sugar?
- Are your vitamins Cruelty-Free?
- How do you ship orders?
- What if I did not receive a confirmation email upon placing my order?
- How often should I take your product?
- Are your vitamins Vegan?
- What’s in your formula, is it a drug?
- Is Halo Beauty suitable for everyone?