Kiwi Rx(tm) is a trademark for our proprietary ingredient of Kiwi Seed Extract. The ingredient is a 50:1 extract made from the seeds of a Kiwi fruit. This means that we used 50 parts of raw material for every 1 part extract. This multiplier effect makes the extract effectively 50 times concentrated, allowing the formula to pack in far more benefit with a far smaller amount of material. This extract was made specifically for the Halo Kiwi product due to the skin properties derived from the Kiwi seed. Together with the other Kiwi ingredients, this entourage effect is responsible for the significant results delivered with regular use.
Articles in this section
- Can I take the Sakura Anti-Aging Booster with the other Halo Beauty products?
- How is Sakura Anti-Aging Booster different from other Halo Beauty products?
- What is the Sakura Anti-Aging Booster?
- Can I take the Body & Brain Daily Multi with original Halo or Halo Kiwi?
- What is the best time of day to take Body & Brain Daily Multi?
- What is Kiwi-Rx(tm)?
- Can I take the Sakura Anti-Aging Booster while pregnant or nursing?
- Can I take the Sakura Anti-Aging Booster with my medications?
- Where can I find the supplemental facts and ingredients for the Sakura Anti-Aging Booster?
- Is the Sakura Anti-Aging Booster part of Halo Beauty’s subscription program?