To cancel your subscription at any time, log into your Halo Beauty account and click the “Manage Subscriptions” button underneath your address on the left side. Here you will find all of your subscriptions, along with the option to edit or cancel. Click “Cancel” under the actions tab and follow the instructions provided. Canceling your Subscription Service will stop your initial order from recurring. It does not cancel the initial order for the product. Once your order is placed, there is no cancellation of that initial order.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a "Refill" and a "Subscription" item?
- Does the Subscription plan come with a bottle for the first order?
- What's the difference between the bottle and the refill packs?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What does it mean to put a subscription on "Pause" or “Skip”?
- How do I "Pause" my subscription?
- I've moved, how do I change the address of my Subscription?
- Where can I update my payment information for my subscription?
- If I'm on the subscription, when do you ship my next order?
- I'm not in the United States, can I enroll in the subscription?