To cancel your subscription at any time, log into your Halo Beauty account and click the “Manage Subscriptions” button on the left side. Here you will find all of your subscriptions.To cancel, click “Edit” in the actions tab of your subscription. Next click “Cancel” at the bottom of the page. Canceling your subscription service will stop your initial order from recurring. It does not cancel the initial order for the product. When cancelling your subscription, please do so 24 hours prior to your next subscription’s charge date in order to allow sufficient time for the cancellation to process. Once your order is placed, there is no cancellation of that initial order as all sales are final.
Articles in this section
- I have a subscription, but I cannot see it when I log into my Halo Beauty account. What should I do?
- What's the difference between a "Refill" and a "Subscription" item?
- Does the Subscription plan come with a bottle for the first order?
- What's the difference between the bottle and the refill packs?
- If I'm on the subscription, when do you ship my next order?
- What does it mean to put a subscription on "Pause" or “Skip”?
- How do I "Pause" my subscription?
- Can I merge two separate subscriptions to be charged and shipped at the same time?
- Can I change the date my subscription is charged and shipped?
- I've moved, how do I change the address of my Subscription?