To skip your subscription, log into your Halo Beauty account and click the “Manage Subscriptions” button on the left side. Next, click “Delivery Schedule” on the left side and you can choose which month you would like to skip. When skipping your subscription, please do so 24 hours prior to your next subscription’s charge date in order to allow sufficient time for that “skip” to process. Once your order is placed, there is no cancellation of that order as all sales are final.
Articles in this section
- I have a subscription, but I cannot see it when I log into my Halo Beauty account. What should I do?
- What's the difference between a "Refill" and a "Subscription" item?
- Does the Subscription plan come with a bottle for the first order?
- What's the difference between the bottle and the refill packs?
- If I'm on the subscription, when do you ship my next order?
- Can I swap between subscription products?
- What does it mean to skip a subscription?
- How do I skip my subscription?
- Can I merge two separate subscriptions to be charged and shipped at the same time?
- Can I change the date my subscription is charged and shipped?