Yes, you can change the shipping address for your subscription prior to the next month’s order being shipped out. However, once your order has been shipped, there is no way to change the address for that particular order. If making changes to this, please do so 24 hours prior to your subscription’s next charge date, in order to allow sufficient time for the address change to process.
Articles in this section
- I have a subscription, but I cannot see it when I log into my Halo Beauty account. What should I do?
- What's the difference between a "Refill" and a "Subscription" item?
- Does the Subscription plan come with a bottle for the first order?
- What's the difference between the bottle and the refill packs?
- If I'm on the subscription, when do you ship my next order?
- What does it mean to put a subscription on "Pause" or “Skip”?
- How do I "Pause" my subscription?
- Can I merge two separate subscriptions to be charged and shipped at the same time?
- Can I change the date my subscription is charged and shipped?
- I've moved, how do I change the address of my Subscription?