This means that your subscription account has not yet been activated within your Halo Beauty account. When you place an order for a subscription, you will receive an account activation email. If your subscription is not activated and you are having issues managing your subscription, please either click the link at the bottom of the login page to be emailed another account invite, or contact us at Support@HaloBeauty.com and we can help you with that.
Articles in this section
- I have a subscription, but I cannot see it when I log into my Halo Beauty account. What should I do?
- What's the difference between a "Refill" and a "Subscription" item?
- Does the Subscription plan come with a bottle for the first order?
- What's the difference between the bottle and the refill packs?
- If I'm on the subscription, when do you ship my next order?
- Can I swap between subscription products?
- What does it mean to skip a subscription?
- How do I skip my subscription?
- Can I merge two separate subscriptions to be charged and shipped at the same time?
- Can I change the date my subscription is charged and shipped?